Books by Sharon Pope
About the Author
Sharon Pope is a certified Martha Beck Master Life Coach, six-time international best-selling author, and speaker. She is committed to helping women end the struggle in their most important and intimate relationships, knowing whether they should stay or go in a painful marriage and healing from heartbreak when a relationship ends.
Sharon is author of several international best-selling books:
· Why is Love so Hard to Find?, for women who want a soulful, deep, and lasting love in their lives.
· Am I in the Wrong Marriage?, for women who are trying to determine if they should stay and recommit to their marriage or lovingly release it.
· Why Can’t I Get Over Him?, for women struggling with moving on after a painful breakup or divorce.
· I Know It’s Over. Now What?, for women who know their marriage is over, but don’t know what to do next.
· Why Isn’t This Enough?, for women whose marriage and life from the outside looks picture-perfect, but inside feels empty and alone.
Sharon is also the author of the memoir, Life, Love, Lies & Lessons: A Journey through Truth to Find an Authentic Life. She has been published dozens of times in various online publications.
She received her undergraduate education from Ohio University, and an MBA from Ashland University. Prior to coaching, Sharon was in corporate marketing for nearly twenty years.
Sharon lives in downtown Columbus, Ohio, with the love of her life, best friend, husband, and spiritual partner, Derrick.
Tell the Truth. Show up in Love. Live in Freedom.