We interpret much of the Old Testament in light of the New Testament, but the keys to the signs and symbols of the book of The Revelation of Jesus Christ are found in the Old Testament. This is where we discover the message of the seventh trumpet. It will sound along with the previous six trumpets on the last day, but the Lord has been sounding this message throughout all of history. The trumpet symbolizes the direct voice of God and the gospel of redemption. It was blown to warn of danger and announce that there is shelter and protection in God.
So what does the Lord require of us so that we may participate in His plan of redemption?
In this book, you’ll discover:
- Cross-referenced scriptures unveiling the definition of the seventh trumpet and seven thunders.
- How trials, tribulation, and adversity are used by God to develop our spiritual eyesight
- Incredible symbolism concerning Noah, the Ark, and God’s plan for us today.
- Insights concerning the altar, blood, and communion with God.
- Revealing details of Leviathan and our current government and institutions.
- Scripture references indicating widespread false new births and “spiritual abortions”, and what a genuine new birth looks like.
- God’s requirements for individuals in order to escape the day of wrath.
The Seventh Trumpet will help you connect the dots, bringing end times Bible prophecy and all that is involved into clearer light. The antichrist, rapture of the church, second coming of Jesus and predictions concerning the end of the world will all make more sense.
Russell Stendal, a former hostage of Colombian rebels, is a lifelong missionary to that same group in the jungles of Colombia. He is an influential friend to military and government leaders in Colombia, Cuba, Mexico, Venezuela, and the United States. Russell’s ministry shares the gospel via twelve radio stations, hundreds of thousands of Bibles, books, and movies distributed through airplane parachute drops, and numerous speaking engagements for groups of leaders, prisoners, and individuals. Russell goes wherever the Lord leads, whether it’s to speak with a president or go deep into the jungle to help an individual in trouble. He has witnessed thousands commit their lives to Christ.