Wouldn’t it be wonderful to do what you love every single day?
Your job makes you feel trapped and powerless, but you can’t do anything about it. This book helps you overcome the fears that are holding you back from doing what you love. You’ll learn how to:
- Free yourself from fears.
- Expose hidden fears that you don’t even know you had.
- Identify your current passions and discover new ones.
- Make a smooth career transition.
- Use your passions to build the skills for your next job.
Yong Kang Chan, best known as Nerdy Creator online, is an author, entrepreneur and storyteller. Based in Singapore and an extreme introvert, he believes in sharing his insights to inspire other people to learn and grow. He does this through writing about his own personal experience. You can read more about his insights on work and life at www.nerdycreator.com.
His first book, Fearless Passion, is written to inspire people to do what they love. He used to feel depressed with his job as an auditor. But that also gave him the courage to pursue what he love. To find out more about his book, you can go to www.fearlesspassion.com.