A short concise overview of some aspects of the Ancient Egyptian civilization that can serve us well nowadays in our daily life no matter where we are in this world.
This book is intended to provide a short concise overview of some aspects of the Ancient Egyptian civilization that can serve us well nowadays in our daily life no matter where we are in this world. The book covers matters such as self empowerment, improvements to present political, social, economical and environmental issues, recognition and implementations of harmonic principles in our works and actions, etc.
Topics presented cover:
- Our place in the universe and its operational system.
- Understanding oneself and how to sort out each's internal energies to live happy and healthy.
- Problems and old [Egyptian] remedies of political, social and economical conditions.
- How to achieve peaceful coexistence between peoples, land and natural resources; which also deal with having a clean environment.
- Understanding and implementing harmonic principles into building construction.
- Appreciation of art, its functions and applications in harmonic fashion.
- The timeless nature of the Ancient Egyptian civilization.
Moustafa Gadalla is an Egyptian-American independent Egyptologist, who was born in Cairo, Egypt in 1944. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering from Cairo University.
Gadalla is the author of twenty two published internationally acclaimed books about the various aspects of the Ancient Egyptian history and civilization and its influences worldwide.
He is the Founder and Chairman of the Tehuti Research Foundation (www.egypt-tehuti.org)—an international, U.S.-based, non-profit organization, dedicated to Ancient Egyptian studies. He is also the Founder and Head of the on-line Egyptian Mystical University (www.EgyptianMysticalUniversity.org).
From his early childhood, Gadalla pursued his Ancient Egyptian roots with passion, through continuous study and research. Since 1990, he has dedicated and concentrated all his time to researching and writing.