#NOT a real book (Just a screed)
Is native advertising something new, or just a new name?Is it the same as content marketing? How does it relate to social media marketing?
Does native advertising work? Does it have negative consequences for society?
Should native advertisement be deregulated, or should it be more seriously regulated?
The 15 Questions:
1. What Is Native Advertising?
2. Is It a New Practice?
3. Is Native Advertising Legal?
4. Are Content Marketing and Native Advertising the Same?
5. What Happened to Social Media Marketing?
6. What Is Social Media Marketing Today?
7. What About Influencer Marketing?
8. Does Native Advertising Happen Only on Social Media?
9. What About Native Advertising on Newspapers?
10. Can It Get Any Worse?
11. Does Native Advertising Work?
12. Why Does It Work?
13. Does It Have Negative Consequences?
14. Should Native Advertisement Be Deregulated?
15. What Does the Future Hold for Native Advertising?
Download it now: it's a smart 15 minutes' read.
Marketing and Biz Dev Start-up professional from Milan, Italy.
Starting in 2000, I have worked or consulted for a number of start-ups from more countries than I can probably remember: Germany (Ciao); France (Meetic); Italy (Ennunci); Sweden (Twingly); Italy/Ireland (Zzub); Denmark (Atosho); Spain (Ducksboard); Italy/UK (VoiceMap); and Canada (Transit App).
Unenthused about banner ads from day-1, I started a blog at dotcoma.it well before it was fashionable to do so, and later wrote a Book about the Web, Advertising and Social Media:
What Happened To Advertising? What Would Gossage Do?