You're ready to make progress.
Enough spinning your wheels, it's time to REALLY move forward.
Ready Aim Fire is the tool to get you back on track!
What is included?
- A step-by-step plan to set and achieve goals that fit your life
- Direct action steps to guide you every step of the way
- Real life examples to provide clarity
- Intentional times of rest to maximize success and avoid fatigue
- A DISC-based personality test, Myers-Briggs based test, and a Strengthsfinder based test
Jim Woods (1979-present) is an author, content strategist, editor and writing coach in northeast Ohio. His writing focuses on helping you get unstuck so you can achieve your dreams and live better stories.
More than a productivity writer, Jim breaks down complicated topics into simple actionable steps. He has written hundreds of articles for clients all over the world. Currently, he is writing his first novel.
"You can't overhaul your life overnight. To live with purpose, you need to set and achieve goals. This book walks you through the process and encourages you every step of the way." Crystal Paine, New York Times bestselling author and blogger at Moneysavingmom.com