Thanks for taking our special challenge to make your marriage even better.
This 5-day resource, based on our new book A Couple After God’s Own Heart, is designed to help you discover how to enrich your marriage by looking at the lives of notable couples in the Bible. Even though these marriages occurred thousands of years ago, we can learn a lot that applies to modern relationships. Observing the strengths and weaknesses of couples like Adam and Eve, Abraham and Sarah, and Boaz and Ruth will help you and your spouse:
- Learn the essentials necessary for enjoying an exciting life together.
- Develop better ways to communicate and make solid decisions together.
- Realize the need to draw upon God for unity and strength in hard times.
We hope that as you begin to make your way through these lessons from ancient couples, youwill commit to building a closer marriage that lasts.We’ve included a life-lesson for each day specific to husbands and wives.
We don’t have to tell you that no marriage is perfect. But we pray that you, along with us, are progressing toward being a couple after God’s own heart. With that in mind, let’s look to the life examples of key marriages in the Bible, and discover what it takes to be a couple after God’s own heart!
Jim and Elizabeth George
Elizabeth and Jim George are bestselling authors and national speakers dedicated to helping people live a life after God’s own heart. Together, they have written over 70 books with more than 11 million copies sold. For over 30 years, the teachings and steadfast example of Elizabeth and Jim have helped countless men and women:
- Simplify life by focusing on God’s priorities.
- Appreciate God’s Word and apply it to everyday situations.
- Respond to circumstances with confidence by seeing yourself through God’s loving eyes.
- Increase closeness in marriage by serving and honoring each other.
- Powerfully shape the hearts of children and teenagers.Enjoy greater intimacy with God.