Sample from the upcoming book, I Like Giving: The Transforming Power of a Generous Life. Releasing on 2/18/14.
When you choose to live a generous life, you start to change and so does the world around you. Something incredible happens when giving becomes your own idea, not something you do out of duty or obligation.
When you move from awareness to action, miracles happen. As you make giving a lifestyle, you’ll realize you’re not only loving life more, you’re also creating a more generous world— a better world for all of us.
Learn more about the book at: http://ilikegivingstore.com/
BRAD FORMSMA is the creator of Ilikegiving.com, a website viewed in more than 165 countries, which inspires people to live generously through its short films as well as a platform for all to share their experiences in giving. Brad and his wife, Laura, have three children and live in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- “Important and exciting! I Like Giving could be the beginning of a movement of generosity.”—MARK BATTERSON, author of The Circle Maker
- “I Like Giving will light you up on the generosity dial.”—DAVE RAMSEY, host of The Dave Ramsey Show and New York Times best-selling author
- “I Like Giving inspires us to explore giving that is full of cheer and joy. These stories have opened up our eyes tosee our daily interactions with people in a whole new way.”—DAVID and BARBARA GREEN, cofounders of Hobby Lobby
- “I Like Giving is a beautifully written book with the right title, because people really do like giving. Brad Formsmahas an inspiring message, and his book should be on every kitchen table, like a daily vitamin for the soul.”—STEPHEN POST, best-selling author of Why Good Things Happen to Good People
- “Brad’s understanding of generosity is a wake-up call for the giver inside us all.”—MICHAEL JR., award-winning comedian