**Amazon #1 Best Seller in the Outsourcing, Office Management and Office Automation categories!**
Learn the psychological secrets of persuasion that influence your remote employees to do what you need them to do.
Stop chasing down your employees to make sure that their work is being done.
In "Influencing Virtual Teams" you'll get step-by-step tactics that you can implement straightaway with your team to improve your team's engagement and commitment to doing their work.
- How a single word can increase compliance by 33%.
- How to make someone reply back to your emails (using only the subject line).
- How to set deadlines so that they're met by your team.
- What you need to do before, during and after every meeting to increase adoption rates.
- How to ensure 100% commitment from a team member in six easy steps.
- Using just four questions, how to know what your remote employees are really thinking.
- How to leave the perfect voice message.
- The secret formula for establishing trust with your team.
And much, much more!
Here's what's covered in the book:
Tactic #1: One Word That Influences Your Virtual Team
Tactic #2: Set Deadlines
Tactic #3: Assign Responsibility
Tactic #4: Explain Tasks
Tactic #5: When Delegating Tasks, Write Them Out
Tactic #6: The Secret Formula for Establishing Trust
Tactic #7: Increase Reliability Among Your Team
Tactic #8: Increase the Level of Likeability
Tactic #9: Six Steps to Ensure 100% Commitment
Tactic #10: Know What Someone Is Really Thinking
Tactic #11: Leave the Perfect Voice Message
Tactic #12: Write Assertive Emails
Tactic #13: What You Should Do Before Every Meeting
Tactic #14: What You Should Do During Every Meeting
Tactic #15: What You Should Do After Every Meeting
Tactic #16: Use Your Voice to Your Advantage
Tactic #17: Make Your Emails Stand Out Using The Subject Line
Would you like to learn more?
Download the book now and start managing your virtual team today.
Hassan Osman is a virtual teams and project management expert.
He is currently a senior program manager at Cisco Systems*, where he leads virtual teams all around the world on delivering complex IT projects.
Prior to Cisco, Hassan was a manager at Ernst & Young LLP, where he analyzed failing projects at Fortune 500 companies, and recommended solutions to fix them.
He was also a research assistant at Harvard University, where he studied issues related to virtual teams.
Hassan is a certified PMP, CSM and ITIL, and regularly blogs about managing remote teams on www.thecouchmanager.com.
*Views are his own
"I have led large, virtual, and global teams for over 20 years; yet, I learned something new on each page turn. The book is extremely actionable and the recommendations are backed by research. It is a pleasure to read."
- Hector Munoz, Executive Director, Ernst & Young LLP
"The book includes many immediately actionable ideas for managing a distributed team. Clarity and efficiency of communication is paramount in a virtual environment and Hassan has honed in on the key tactics that will make a big difference in your work day."
-Tom Moor, Co-founder of Sqwiggle and Buffer
"Simple, yet powerful concepts around influencing, aligning and succeeding in a virtual environment. Hassan's book is gospel to all virtual managers!"
- Sameer Sait, VP and Head of Information Security, MassMutual Financial Group
"This book lays out the imperatives of managing virtual teams. Hassan's framework will differentiate between good and great managers."
- Marjon Dean, Global Account Executive, Microsoft
"Smart, easy to read, and pragmatic. 'Influencing Virtual Teams' is now a must-read for all of my clients building remote teams."
- Patrick Linton, Co-Founder, BoltonRemote.com
"This is a must-have guide for virtual team leaders, both newbies and pros. A great new resource."
- Dr. Howard B. Esbin, Creator of Prelude, PlayPrelude.com
"17 tactics with clear steps that can quickly improve the productivity, trust, and commitment of your team. A MUST READ for anyone that manages virtual teams!"
- Phil Montero, Business Consultant & Founder of TheAnywhereOffice.com