PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A SAMPLE OF THE FIRST 4 CHAPTERS
Do you wish you could get better grades? <em style="font-size: 14.399999618530273px;">Do you struggle with certain subjects and believe that maybe you're not cut out for them? Do you want to spend less time studying and still get good grades?
Anyone Can Get An A+ is a conversational, down-to-earth guide for high school and college students on how to maximize their learning and get the grades they want. This book draws on research from the fields of psychology and neuroscience, and gives students practical advice that they can implement right away, to overcome procrastination, make the most of their study time and improve their grades significantly.
Who this book is for:
- College students who want to learn how to juggle classes, extra-curricular activities, other activities and also have room for a social life
- High school students struggling with the pressure to get good grades to get into college, pass standardized tests and be eligible for scholarships
- Parents who are worried about how to help their children get better grades without overburdening them
- Teachers who want to understand how to help their students learn more deeply while enjoying their lessons
- Counselors and tutors who work directly with students, to better help motivate and inspire students to do their best
Anyone Can Get An A+ contains 39 tips on various aspects of studying and preparing for exams. In this book, you will learn:
- How best to prepare for exams
- What is the top mistake most students make when doing exam preparation and how to avoid it
- How to overcome procrastination and use your study time wisely
- How to break down larger assignments into smaller chunks How to write a paper painlessly
- How to use small segments of time effectively
- How to get help to understand difficult material
- How to do well in a subject even if you hate it
- How to improve your grades in quantitative subjects like mathematics
- How to organize your time and study schedule
- How to keep track of all your deadlines and school-related paperwork
Geetanjali Mukherjee grew up in India, spending her early years in Kolkata, and then attending high school in New Delhi. She went on to read law as an undergraduate at the University of Warwick, United Kingdom, where she joined as many clubs as possible while still giving the impression she understood the intricacies of trusts law. She went on to earn a Masters' in Public Administration from Cornell University, United States, while trying not to freeze along with the famed Ithaca lakes. She is also a member of Pi Alpha Alpha, the Global Honor Society for Public Affairs and Administration. Geetanjali is the author of 8 books, although sometimes it feels like the one she is writing is the very first one. She currently lives in Singapore.
This book is the perfect go-to source for all students...loaded with suggestions for students who are looking to score better...I'd recommend this book to anyone who thinks that getting good grades is a huge mountain to climb. Yes, it isn't easy, but with a plan you can get there! This book proves that. It's a must-read for all students! The Page-Hungry Bookworm
I highly recommend Anyone Can Get an A+ to every college student and any secondary student thinking about higher education. McNeil's Reviews
Practical and sound advice presented in a caring supportive manner. Sarah Jackson, Author and Reviewer.
Ms. Mukherjee presents a detailed roadmap for how to do superior work in school. Her thesis is that what makes for an outstanding student is not native ability but the ability to study effectively...I can say with confidence that most of the advice given in this book is sound and, if followed, will increase a student's chances of doing extremely well in a course...The book is written in an easy to understand fashion, provides quite a few practical examples, and does not contain a lot of fluff. It's a book that will be of benefit to any student. Professor Doug Erlandson, Amazon Top 50 Reviewer
I highly recommend Anyone Can Get an A+ to every college student and any secondary student thinking about higher education. McNeil's Reviews I now feel a deep sense of hope that Geetanjali Mukherjee's book can help countless children, teenagers, parents and teachers through a common sense body of work. Dr. Naoisé O'Reilly, Educationalist, Scientist and Personality Theory Researcher
Geetanjali's book would be very helpful for a struggling student desiring to improve grades to a "B" or an "A"...Geetanjali covers the essential elements of good study habits with an emphasis on positivity, setting goals, avoiding distractions and segmenting complicated projects into smaller snippets. Dr. Joseph S. Maresca, Amazon Top 1000 Reviewer, Hall of Fame