A 5 Day Bible Study on Enjoying Your Life Today
The kids are out of school. Summer vacations are scheduled and our calendars remain too full, too busy, and too cluttered. Grace has a way of uncluttering the soul and opening our eyes to the blessings before us. How would you like to spend this summer? Rushing or resting? Overwhelmed or overjoyed? There is a personal place of grace available for you to fully enjoy your life, even in the midst of much to do.
This study will help you:
1. Experience the names of God to help you know Him more intimately.
2. Replace feelings of not fitting in by discovering the hidden benefits of drawing close to God.
3. Learn how the power of God is active in your life and is able to energize your life.
4. Recognize your role as an active participant and find ways to enjoy your life more.
5. Determine what stage of change you are in and how to move into your place of blessing, peace, and joy.
Experience God's life-giving power in your spiritual walk, your marriage, your health, your career, and your family in this interactive study.
Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith is a Board Certified internal medicine physician. She shares with audiences nationwide on the topics of eliminating limiting emotions, finding grace in difficult places, and experiencing personal renewal by drawing near to God. Dr. Dalton-Smith is a national and international media resource on the mind, body, spirit connection and has been featured in Women's Day, Redbook, and First For Women magazine. She is the founder of I Choose My Best Life. Her books include award-winning Come Empty: Pour Out Life's Hurts and Receive God's Healing Love and Set Free to Live Free: Breaking Through the 7 Lies Women Tell Themselves. Her newest book available for pre-order is Sacred Rest: Recover Your Life, Renew Your Energy, Restore Your Sanity will be released on December 5, 2017.