Sample Before You Download
Is your busy schedule leading to burnout?
Let’s take a look at your lifestyle and see if you may be prone to experience periods of burnout.
In this audio teaching I discuss:
- How to identify areas in your life susceptible to burnout
- Common mental, physical, and emotional signs of a life lacking breathing room
- The reason why some common burnout solutions like vacations fail to leave you feeling well rested
- 7 effective ways to prevent burnout
- A simple 3 steps recovery plan for those already feeling the effect of burnout in their life
If you are already experiencing the effects of too much stress and too little rest, it's time to recover your life.
Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith is a Board Certified internal medicine physician. She shares with audiences nationwide on the topics of eliminating limiting emotions, finding grace in difficult places, and experiencing personal renewal by drawing near to God. Dr. Dalton-Smith is a national and international media resource on the mind, body, spirit connection and has been featured in Women's Day, Redbook, and First For Women magazine. She is the founder of I Choose My Best Life. Her books include award-winning Come Empty: Pour Out Life's Hurts and Receive God's Healing Love and Set Free to Live Free: Breaking Through the 7 Lies Women Tell Themselves. Her newest book available for pre-order is Sacred Rest: Recover Your Life, Renew Your Energy, Restore Your Sanity will be released on December 5, 2017.