Plodding vs. Plotting
If you’re like me, I have spent way too many of my days slowing plodding through them without excitement or motivation. Waking up in the morning is as blurry as laying my head on the pillow at night. Moments seem to pass by without notice and a life of abundance eludes me.
But what if we could live more intentionally and plot out our days instead of plod through them?
What if, with a bit of effort, we could partner with God, the Grand Author of our lives to make our moments matter? I think this is a dangerous question. It’s dangerous because within it lays the possibility of great things.
- Months on the calendar would turn and they’d be filled with significant moments.
- We’d wake up in the morning with a sense of what we’re supposed to do.
- You and I would be on the look out for things that bring us life.
- We’d rest securely, knowing we’re loved and exactly where we need to be.
- We’d fall in love with life again.
This 35 page workbook is masterfully assembled to guide you to making your days matter.
If you're looking for a tool to help you live more intentionally, this is for you.
Christa’s passionate about helping people experience a life that is more full of love—for themselves, for God and for others. Whether in her writing, speaking, or work with leaders, Christa hopes that people will be awakened to the reality that God’s love is better than they ever imagined.
She's the author of Life's Great Dare: Risking It All for the Abundant Life. It is also available on hardcopy on Amazon for only $7.99
Learn more about Christa and connect with her at LifesGreatDare.com.