Discover the six ingredients to becoming a supreme leader,even if you’re just starting out.
Supreme Leadership brings together the wisdom of 35 CEOs who are celebrating their 25th anniversary in 2018.
Warning: reading this book and following the advice within can cause a significant improvement of your bottom line.
Start reading now and discover:
- the single most powerful piece of the entrepreneurial puzzle that determines if you’ll make it in business or not
- the truth behind a mission statement (It’s one thing to have it displayed on the wall but it’s another thing to buy into. Find out how to get your team members to live by it.)
- which way of performing will put you in the selected few who make it to their 25th anniversary versus those who fail (Indifference could cost you everything.)
- the fastest way to outthink, outwork and outmaneuver your competition
- the secret to thriving in business, even during a recession
- why success in business comes down to the same principles as success in marriage.
Plus, you’ll get the complete list of books that have influenced the successful leaders featured in Supreme Leadership.
Start reading now to make sure you get to celebrate your 25th anniversary in style, just like the 35 leaders featured in this book.
I transform struggling writers into profitable authors.
Because I was shocked when I discovered that 72% of self-published authors never sell more than 1,000 books.
That's why I devoted myself to creating a system which translates the sales and marketing strategies I learnt in business school and the corporate world into actionable steps authors can implement right now to start selling their books.
I broke it all down in my award-winning guide "How I Sold 80,000" books which you can download on Amazon right now.
I then took it a step further......
Go to authorremake.com to watch a free video tutorial on which 20% of your marketing efforts give you 80% of results.
(Now here's the official "copy-paste" bio if you want to read it:
Alinka Rutkowska is multi-award-winning and #1 international best-selling author and coach.
She's the founder and CEO of LibraryBub, which connects librarians with award-winning and best-selling books from independent publishers.
She's the founder and administrator of the Readers' Favorite forum for authors.
She's the founder and host of the "5-Figure Author Challenge," which gives authors winning strategies to get to 5 figures in 5 months.
She's been featured on Fox Business Network, affiliates of ABC and NBC, Author Marketing Club, The Author Hangout, Kindlepreneur, Book Marketing Mentors, Examiner, She Knows, She Writes, The Writer's Life and many more.Alinka can't wait to connect with you.
Go to authorremake.com to discover which 20% of authors' marketing efforts bring 80% of results.)
Supreme read! You may not recognize these CEOs’ names, but the lessons they share resonate loud and deep.
– Ludovic Beaufils | Vice President Product Marketing, Whirlpool
I have always believed it is always about people. This book tells you how and why.
– Neville Isdell | ex-Chairman & CEO, the Coca-Cola Company and ex-board member, General Motors
A great book to teach you, or remind you, of some of the most important ideas that form the foundation of business and life success.
– John Spence | one of the Top 100 business thought leaders in America
This book is a must read for anyone who is or wants to be a true leader. It’s new, fresh and the stories are supreme. Supreme Leadership will change you and the people you surround yourself with if you read it and use the very practical examples. This book will show you how to go from great to supreme.
– Robert Shemin | New York Times bestselling author
This is the definitive leadership playbook. Follow the advice inside here and you'll learn what it takes be a leader worth following.
– Paul Sohn | bestselling author of Quarter-Life Calling, leadership coach and speaker
A powerful, practical guide that shows you how to make it to your company’s 25th anniversary… from people who’ve done that and more.
– David Burkus | associate professor of leadership and innovation, Oral Roberts University; author of Under New Management
Nothing beats experience, especially in leadership. If you want direct knowledge from leaders who have faced what you will, Alinka Rutkowska brings you unfiltered, honest accounts directly from leaders who have been there.
– Joshua Spodek | Author of Leadership Step by Step
Now more than ever, the world needs strong, authentic, caring and committed leaders. The wisdom in these pages from such leaders is highly valuable and well worth the read.
– Christine Kloser | Bestselling and award-winning author of The Freedom Formula and founder of the Transformational Author Experience