“The First Forty” is a guide for authors—helping them be more intentional with what they consume, who they admire, what they think about themselves, and who they spend their time with. This guide, if walked out effectively, has the potential to accelerate your research process, build creative confidence, and cultivate momentum around the process of writing a book.
The process invites you, over the course of 30 days, to…
- - Spend 3 focused hours deep diving the project
- - Spend one hour a day for a month consuming content
- - Interview relevant influencers
- - Start a mastermind group or engage in intentional conversations with friends
- - Target negative thoughts & recite positive affirmations daily
Tyler Ward’s writings have been enjoyed by millions of readers and his articles on lifestyle, marriage, and religion have led him to releasing his first book, Marriage Rebranded: Modern Misconceptions & the Unnatural Art of Loving Another Person. (http://marriagerebranded.com)
Married with two kids, Tyler calls Nashville home. During the day, he helps leaders cultivate and monetize their influence online.
Read more of Tyler’s writings at http://tylerwardis.com