Are you wondering...
- Whether you can make money self-publishing, even if you don’t have money to spend?
- If you can put out a polished book without spending thousands of dollars?
- Maybe you haven't started yet and are wondering how much this who self-publishing thing is going to cost you...
The answers: Yes. You can. Less than you think.
This book will help you get a high quality first book out the door for far less than you thought.
- I’m going to start by shifting your mindset to the idea that indie publishing doesn’t need to drain your wallet.
- I’ll identify the “4 Core Costs” of indie publishing.
- I’ve dedicated the rest of the book to the 25+ unique methods you should use to reduce these costs substantially, and still put out an awesome book.
1. How to get an awesome book cover for a fraction of the cost.
2. How to edit and proof your own book with incredible free software.
3. Effective marketing and book promotion techniques that don't cost a fortune (many are 100% free!)
4. Where you should spend the limited money you do have.
5. How to make your book look like you spend a small fortune on it.
6. How to do-it-yourself, and how you can even sell these learned skills and make a nice side income!
And much more...
Download the ebook now and you'll also get...
- Access to my ultimate cheat sheet outlining top tools that any indie author should have in their arsenal.
- Access to supporting videos normally only available to my mailing list subscribers.
Simon Whistler is an author, podcaster, and narrator. He hosts the popular Rocking Self-Publishing Podcast (rockingselfpublishing.com), interviewing the best and brightest self-published and hybrid authors.
He writes books for self-publishers including Bootstrapping for Indies and Audiobooks for Indies.
"Effortless to read but critical to your efforts as an indie... If it made It into this book it's important." - Amazon Reviewer
"Outstanding for new and experienced indie publishers"- Amazon Reviewer
"Truth be told, I've been doing this for a while, and I still learned quite a bit... including something that has revolutionized the way I do things." - Amazon Reviewer
"Takes the mystery and cost out of indie publishing" - Amazon Reviewer
"I wish I had this when I started writing!" - Amazon Reviewer
"Trad-pubbed authors would do well to heed the information in this book... the future of publishing is changing. A book like this will prepare you for it." - Amazon Reviewer