This comic is a high octane, cafe racer, espresso shot with a lightning bolt chaser of a ride.
If you have a taste for Noir Crime/Supernatural fiction, here’s what’s on THE MENU:
- A full serving of hot, deep fried, two-fisted, anti-hero, rescue-complex, Casanova action!
- Of white-knuckle, roller coaster rush of real world horror, muscle-bound heroics.
- Self-deprecating humor, hot cars, cool café racer bikes, beautiful empowered women and Blues music!
- Metaphysical super powers, separate realities, heartbreak, and good old fashioned fun a la mode.
Pack all that down with an espresso shot of stereotype busting with a lemon zest twist!
(please don't forget to tip the waitress, the comic is FREE.)
“Literature has a new Great Latin Lover… and he’s a Dick.”
This is My Story (And I'm sticking' to it.)
I’ve been directing thousands of actors over the past 20 odd years. I work in casting as session director and less so as casting director. The comic book part goes back to my first memories. I’m a dyed in the wool comic nerd. My comic book creating is much more recent. I’ve been a pro for the past 10 years. To my credit is a cover to Heavy Metal Magazine (back cover, but still…) I’ve attended ComicCon as a pro for many years, but my main deal is the Espresso Detective Comic. I don’t look it, but I am half Latino, speak Spanish (native) the other half is New Yorker. (Yes, that is an ethnic group... really.) I have a deep love affair with espresso coffee and my motor revs at the site of cafe racer bikes and blues music. I now reside in Los Angeles with my stunning, genius wife and two stunning, genius cats.
- "Reading this comic would be as effective as flossing for removing plaque." - 4 out of 5 dentists.
- Thousands of Latino fans can be quoted as saying: "Que?!"
- Hip baristas the world over shrug in apathy at this comic.
- "It's a kick in the espresso beans! I regret nothing!" - the Author.