This text was put together in a humble attempt to offer the reader a concise exploration and analysis of the system of Tantra and loving relationship. While I avoid the rites of High Tantra in this work, I do cover much of the esoteric symbology that is relevant and fitting for the provision of an accessible understanding of sexual alchemy. The e-book primarily revolves around the healing and evolutive benefits that can be obtained from committed relationship and loving intercourse. Also themed is the reestablishment of the Divine Feminine upon the planet and the further unfolding of unconditional love. A discussion of some of the metaphysical mechanisms underlying intimacy initiates the text, which is followed by an exploration of Egyptian and Taoist understandings of sexology. Next, the method of Karezza is covered and then the book concludes with an examination of human sexuality aided by the work of Dr. Wilhelm Reich.
Denton Coleman is an Exercise Physiologist who currently resides in Ogden, Utah. He received his bachelor’s degree in Human Performance with an emphasis in Wellness from Weber State University. Once a Business Administration major, Denton decided to step away from his Department of Defense employment and pursue a career in health and fitness. After serving as a Personal Trainer at two universities, Denton chose to go his own way and ultimately founded Satori Institute, which serves as a resolute and honest academy for holistic health and wellness knowledge.
- Certified Exercise Physiologist: American College of Sports Medicine.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist: National Strength and Conditioning Association.
- Certified Orthopedic Exercise Specialist: American Council on Exercise.
- Certified Holistic Fitness Specialist: Academy of Holistic Fitness.
- Certified Personal Trainer: American College of Sports Medicine.