Books by Denton ColemanNo Books Currently Available
About the Author
Denton Coleman is an Exercise Physiologist who currently resides in Ogden, Utah. He received his bachelor’s degree in Human Performance with an emphasis in Wellness from Weber State University. Once a Business Administration major, Denton decided to step away from his Department of Defense employment and pursue a career in health and fitness. After serving as a Personal Trainer at two universities, Denton chose to go his own way and ultimately founded Satori Institute, which serves as a resolute and honest academy for holistic health and wellness knowledge.
- Certified Exercise Physiologist: American College of Sports Medicine.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist: National Strength and Conditioning Association.
- Certified Orthopedic Exercise Specialist: American Council on Exercise.
- Certified Holistic Fitness Specialist: Academy of Holistic Fitness.
- Certified Personal Trainer: American College of Sports Medicine.