Annihilate Unwanted Body Fat Without Having to Overwork & Feel Rundown
What if a few tweaks to your current exercise routine could dramatically increase your weight loss by even five to ten times? What if I told you that you no longer have to toil away exercising hours at a time just to lose little to no weight? What if you could get more time in your day to read, spend time with your family or relax?
Personal trainer and #1 best-selling fitness author, Dale L. Roberts, presents his 11 best fat burning workouts specifically for the treadmill, elliptical, and recumbent bike. Based on nearly a decade of developing quality workouts that maximize the most from limited time—Roberts answers the question: what are the secrets to losing more weight in less time with FUN exercise?
In this book, you'll learn:
- How to incinerate fat by a simple tweak that the pros use
- Why staying at a consistent pace in your cardio is not working
- 4 smooth treadmill routines that don't require ANY running
- 4 simple elliptical programs that are a fun challenge
- 3 recumbent bike plans that will have you smashing it to bits while laughing your way to a smaller pants size
- A variety of other tips to get the most from ANY workout or exercise plan
- How to keep your cardio workouts, so you enjoy the finer things in life
- Additional tips & techniques to use for your cardio outside of the three pieces of cardio equipment offered in this book
- And, much more!
Get this book NOW to kill stubborn fat dead and stop overworking in your exercise routines!
My name is Dale Lewis Roberts and I'm an American Council on Exercise Personal Trainer, Certified, with an ACE specialty certification in Senior Fitness. Since beginning my personal training career in 2006, I have earned numerous certifications in personal training, yoga, nutritional coaching, among others. I have worked with hundreds of clients with a variety of health & fitness goals. While my greatest passions are health & fitness, writing and reading, I also love to spend time traveling with my wife, watching pro wrestling and playing guitar. I currently reside in Phoenix, Arizona, with my wife, Kelli, and our rescue cat, Izzie.