Her death is just the start of her journey.
In 7 hours Commander Jordan will be dead. But that is just the start of her odyssey.
- Now she has one purpose.
- One mission.
- Race against time to save the human race.
Why would she abandon everyone she loves?
How can she die and still complete her mission?
- "A thought-provoking, original and thoroughly absorbing concept... fantastic."
- "It’s a page-turner. I was hooked right away when I read the first line and just breezed through. The plot unraveled at an enticing pace, I was very excited to find out what was going on. The writing is top notch, a real pleasure to read."
- “I haven’t read anything quite like that before. Very bittersweet (like life, I like it).”
- “Brilliant. Very imaginative but very believable.”
- “Great plot, very original.”
- “The main character is great. I think she is very sympathetic, and understandable.”
Craig Lea Gordon fell in love with Science Fiction at a very early age. His earliest memory is of bawling his eyes out on a Saturday morning when a shabby looking robot called Metal Mickey appeared on TV. It wasn't anything to do with the low budget production values, but instead because it had displaced Battle of the Planets, his favourite sci-fi program.
Shortly after he insisted that his parents christen their Ferguson Videostar by recording Battlestar Galactica. From the age of six, a good Christmas was defined by whether or not Star Wars was on TV. At 12 he made his Mum rent him a copy of Robocop, and he has never been the same since. Some say he has a hidden prime directive to create terrifying stories of a possible future.