Books by Anita ValleNo Books Currently Available
About the Author
Hi there! I'm Anita, an author, artist, and mommy with not enough time to do any of those things. I'm sure you understand. Here are 10 semi-interesting facts about myself:
1. I was born in Philadelphia, PA. Honk if you know what 'hoagies' are.
2. I was home-schooled.
3. I started drawing when I was two years old. My dad would draw a big bus for me and I'd draw a happy face in each window.
4. I'm a chocoholic who's allergic to chocolate!!! Yes, I'm living the nightmare. Chocolate makes me bad-tempered, hysterical, or both. I sure miss ice cream sandwiches. And M&Ms. And brownies. And chocolate milkshakes. And Oreo cookies....
5. I LOVE literary novels, any book that exemplifies the beauty of language. "In vain have I struggled, it will not do! You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." (sigh)
6. I was once a donor for a bone marrow transplant. The recipient was my little sister. I was eleven years old at the time.
7. I collect piggy banks and paint them too! My favorite so far is the leopard-print piggy.
8. I can't. watch. horror movies
.9. I now live in upstate New York. After Philadelphia, I can't get used to all this grass.
10. I will never outgrow the Super Mario Brothers! Hopefully that makes me a cool mom.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or comments about my work. I'd be delighted to hear from you! God bless you.